Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
see also my other official webpage
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Integral Line-of-Sight Guidance for Path Following Control of Underwater Snake Robots: Theory and Experiments. IEEE Transactions on robotics. vol. 33 (3).
- (2017) An Experimental Investigation of Path Following for an Underwater Snake Robot with a Caudal Fin. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2017) Model-based LOS path-following control of planar underwater snake robots. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
- (2017) Unscented multi-point smoother for fusion of delayed displacement measurements: Application to agricultural robots. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 38 (1).
- (2016) A heat equation for freezing processes with phase change: stability analysis and applications. International Journal of Control. vol. 89 (4).
- (2016) Robust control of a two-state Greitzer compressor model by state-feedback linearization. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications.
- (2016) Optimal boundary control of a contact thawing process for foodstuff. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).
- (2016) Integral Line-of-Sight Guidance and Control of Underactuated Marine Vehicles: Theory, Simulations and Experiments. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. vol. 24 (5).
- (2016) Robustness of ISS systems to inputs with limited moving average: Application to spacecraft formations. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. vol. 26 (4).
- (2016) A Machine Vision System for Robust Sorting of Herring Fractions. Food and Bioprocess Technology. vol. 9 (11).
- (2016) Multi-objective optimization for efficient motion of underwater snake robots. Artificial Life and Robotics. vol. 21 (4).
- (2016) Innovation in Underwater Robots: Biologically Inspired Swimming Snake Robots. IEEE robotics & automation magazine. vol. 23 (1).
- (2016) Planar path following of underwater snake robots in the presence of ocean currents. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters. vol. 1 (1).
- (2016) Line-of-Sight Curved Path Following for Underactuated USVs and AUVs in the Horizontal Plane under the influence of Ocean Currents. IEEE Mediterranean Conference on Control & Automation.
- (2016) Imaging Topography and Viscoelastic Properties by Constant Depth Atomic Force Microscopy. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications.
- (2016) On Amplitude Estimation for High-Speed Atomic Force Microscopy. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Cell Mechanics Modeling and Identification by Atomic Force Microscopy. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (21).
- (2016) Formation Control of Underactuated Bio-inspired Snake Robots. Artificial Life and Robotics. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) A control framework for biologically inspired underwater swimming manipulators equipped with thrusters. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Modeling of underwater swimming manipulators. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).