Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Jacob Linder holds a position as Professor of Physics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology since 2013. He received his Ph.D in physics in 2009, winning several national awards for best Ph.D degree. His main research interests include the quantum physics that emerges when combining superconducting, magnetic, and topological matter. Since 2017, he is one of the primary investigators in the Center of Excellence QuSpin at NTNU.
Center of Excellence QuSpin: https://www.ntnu.edu/quspin
Research group: http://folk.ntnu.no/jacobrun
The research done in our group is focused on quantum condensed matter theory.
- Dr. Sol Jacobsen (post-doctoral researcher)
- Vetle Meland Risinggård (Ph.D candidate)
- Jabir Ali Ouassou (Ph.D candidate)
- Morten Amundsen (Ph.D candidate)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Supercurrent vortex pinball via a triplet Cooper pair inverse Edelstein effect. Physical Review B. vol. 96.
- (2017) Analytically determined topological phase diagram of the proximity-induced gap in diffusive n-terminal Josephson junctions. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Spin Seebeck effect and thermoelectric phenomena in superconducting hybrids with magnetic textures or spin-orbit coupling. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Quasiclassical theory for the superconducting proximity effect in Dirac materials. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 95 (23).
- (2017) Conservation of spin supercurrents in superconductors. Physical Review B. vol. 96.
- (2017) Spin-switch Josephson junctions with magnetically tunable sin(δφ/n) current-phase relation. Physical Review B. vol. 96.
- (2017) Triplet Cooper pairs induced in diffusive s-wave superconductors interfaced with strongly spin-polarized magnetic insulators or half-metallic ferromagnets. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Spectroscopic evidence of odd frequency superconducting order. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:40604.
- (2017) Universal absence of Walker breakdown and linear current–velocity relation via spin–orbit torques in coupled and single domain wall motion. Physical Review B. vol. 95 (13).
- (2016) General solution of 2D and 3D superconducting quasiclassical systems: Coalescing vortices and nanoisland geometries. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Anisotropic Paramagnetic Meissner Effect by Spin-Orbit Coupling. Physical Review Letters. vol. 116 (12).
- (2016) Controlling superconducting spin flow with spin-flip immunity using a single homogeneous ferromagnet. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Current driven spin–orbit torque oscillator: ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic coupling. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Quantum Ground State Control in Superconductor-Silicene Structures: 0-π transitions, φ₀-junctions, and Majorana bound states. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 94 (18).
- (2016) Microwave control of the superconducting proximity effect and minigap in magnetic and normal metals. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Spin caloritronics with superconductors: Enhanced thermoelectric effects, generalized Onsager response-matrix, and thermal spin currents. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 93 (22).
- (2016) Dynamical tuning between nearly perfect reflection, absorption, and transmission of light via graphene/dielectric structures. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Graphene-based extremely wide-angle tunable metamaterial absorber. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Electric control of superconducting transition through a spin-orbit coupled interface. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Electric field control of magnon-induced magnetization dynamics in multiferroics. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.