Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, and heart failure incidence and mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2015) Severity of Depression, Anxious Distress and the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in a Swedish Population-Based Cohort. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0140742 (10).
- (2015) Depression symptoms and subclinical left ventricular diastolic function in healthy adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2015) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2015) Genetic variants in the DNA repair gene NEIL3 and the risk of myocardial infarction in a nested case-control study. The HUNT Study. DNA Repair. vol. 28.
- (2015) Comparison of the validity of stroke diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (2).
- (2015) Does high intelligence improve prognosis? The association of intelligence with recurrence and mortality among Swedish men with coronary heart disease. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. vol. 69 (4).
- (2014) A population-based study of associations between preeclampsia and later cardiovascular risk factors. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 211 (6).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the HUNT 2 study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of heart failure: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Symptoms of depression and risk of heart failure. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 13.
- (2014) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Insomnia symptoms and risk for unintentional fatal injuries-The HUNT study. Sleep. vol. 37 (11).
- (2014) Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure Among Metabolically Healthy But Obese Individuals : HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study), Norway. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 63 (11).
- (2014) A simple nonexercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 46 (6).
- (2013) Weight change in adulthood and risk of postmenopausal breast cancer: the HUNT study of Norway. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 109 (5).
- (2013) Maternal Age at Child Birth, Birth Order, and Suicide at a Young Age: A Sibling Comparison. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 177 (7).
- (2013) Symptoms of anxiety and depression measured once or twice as risk factors for first future AMI. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 28.