Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) An Inverse Relative Age Effect in Male Alpine Skiers at the Absolute Top Level. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) A comparison of players' and coaches' perceptions of the coach-created motivational climate within youth soccer teams. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Exploring Task-Specific Independent Standing in 3- to 5-Month-Old Infants. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Variations of the Relative Age Effect Within and Across Groups in Elite Alpine Skiing. Comprehensive Psychology. vol. 5.
- (2016) Treadmill Training or Progressive Strength Training to Improve Walking in People with Multiple Sclerosis? A Randomized Parallel Group Trial. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 21 (4).
- (2016) Perceived factors in return to work after acquired brain injury: A qualitative meta-synthesis. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 23 (6).
- (2016) Assessment of motor competence across the life-span: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new test battery. Sage Open.
- (2016) Motor Skill Development in Italian Pre-School Children Induced by Structured Activities in a Specific Playground. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (7).
- (2015) Frame-difference analysis of video-recorded laser-beam projections. Manual Therapy. vol. 20 (6).
- (2015) Medical exercise therapy for treating musculoskeletal pain: a narrative review of results from randomized controlled trials with a theoretical perspective. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 20 (3).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2015) A systematic review and meta-analysis of dropout rates in youth soccer. Perceptual and Motor Skills. vol. 121 (3).
- (2015) Comparison of postural control in participants with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia syndrome. Physiotherapy.
- (2014) Postural control is not systematically related to reading skills: Implications for the assessment of balance as a risk factor for developmental dyslexia. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2014) Individual differences in timing of discrete and continuous movements: a dimensional approach. Psychological Research. vol. 78 (2).
- (2014) Measuring soccer technique with easy-to-administer field tasks in female soccer players from four different competitive levels. Perceptual and Motor Skills. vol. 119 (3).
- (2014) Exploring the effects and specificity of playground activities on motor skills in 5 years old children. Science & sports. vol. 29.
- (2013) Individual Differences in Motor Timing and Its Relation to Cognitive and Fine Motor Skills. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).
- (2013) Heart rate variability in fibromyalgia patients and healthy controls during non-REM and REM sleep: a case–control study. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 42 (6).
- (2013) Exploring individual differences in children's mathematical skills: A correlational and dimensional approach. Psychological Reports. vol. 113 (1).