Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Failure in anisotropic sensitive clays: a Finite Element study of the Perniö failure test. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 54 (7).
- (2017) Creep of geomaterials – some finding from the EU project CREEP. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2017) A procedure for determining long-term creep rates of soft clays by triaxial testing. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
- (2017) A numerical study of capacity and stiffness of circular skirted foundations in clay subjected to combined static and cyclic general loading. Geotechnique.
- (2016) Application of Coupled Eulerian-Lagrangian Method to Large Deformation Analyses of Offshore Foundations and Suction Anchors. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 26 (3).
- (2015) The 1994 landslide at Sainte-Monique, Quebec: geotechnical investigation and application of progressive failure analysis. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 52 (4).
- (2014) An anisotropic shear strength model for cyclic accumulated plastic strain of overconsolidated clay. Electronic journal of geotechnical engineering. vol. 19 S.
- (2014) Experimental study of strain localization in sensitive clays. Acta Geotechnica. vol. 9 (2).
- (2014) A FE Procedure for Foundation Design of Offshore Structures - Applied to Study a Potential OWT Monopile Foundation in the Korean Western Sea. Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 45 (4).
- (2013) Micro-level investigation of the in situ shear vane failure geometry in sensitive clay. Geotechnique. vol. 63 (14).
- (2013) Microstructural observations of shear zones in sensitive clay. Engineering Geology. vol. 163.
- (2013) Numerical modeling of progressive failure and its implications for spreads in sensitive clays. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 50 (9).
- (2012) NGI-ADP: Anisotropic shear strength model for clay. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics (Print). vol. 36 (4).
- (2012) Soil Property Sensitivity in Progressive Failure of Slopes. International Review of Civil Engineering (IRECE). vol. 3 (4).
- (2011) Finite Element Analyses Applied in Design of Foundations and Anchors for Offshore Structures. International Journal of Geomechanics.
- (2011) Use and misuse of the isotache concept with respect to creep hypotheses A and B. Geotechnique. vol. LXI (10).
- (2011) Geomechanical modeling at different scales for evaluation of formation alteration as observed from Dipole Shear Radial Profiling. 1st Internation Rock Physics Workshop.
- (2011) Pragmatic Approach for Estimation of Slope Capacity in Soft Sensitive Clay. Electronic journal of geotechnical engineering. vol. 16/F.
- (2011) Progressive failures in eastern Canadian and Scandinavian sensitive clays. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 48 (11).
- (2010) Geomechanical integrity of sealing faults during depressurisation of the Statfjord Field. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 32 (11).