Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Biomimetic sulphated alginate hydrogels suppress IL-1B-induced inflammatory responses in human chondrocytes. European Cells and Materials. vol. 33.
- (2017) Sulfated alginates as heparin analogues: A review of chemical and functional properties. Molecules. vol. 22:778 (5).
- (2017) Polymer sequencing by molecular machines: A framework for predicting the resolving power of a sliding contact force spectroscopy sequencing method. Nanoscale.
- (2017) OligoG CF-5/20 normalizes cystic fibrosis mucus by chelating calcium. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology. vol. 44.
- (2017) Current and Future Perspectives on Alginate Encapsulated Pancreatic Islet. Stem Cells Translational Medicine. vol. 6 (4).
- (2016) Sulfated alginate microspheres associate with factor H and dampen the inflammatory cytokine response. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 42.
- (2016) Single molecule investigation of the onset and minimum size of the calcium-mediated junction zone in alginate. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 148.
- (2016) Sliding Contact Dynamic Force Spectroscopy Method for Interrogating Slow Forming Polymer Cross-Links. Langmuir. vol. 32 (48).
- (2016) Functional Exploration of the Polysaccharide Lyase Family PL6. PLoS ONE.
- (2016) Sulfated Hydrogel Matrices Direct Mitogenicity and Maintenance of Chondrocyte Phenotype through Activation of FGF Signaling. Advanced Functional Materials. vol. 26.
- (2016) Alginate microsphere compositions dictate different mechanisms of complement activation with consequences for cytokine release and leukocyte activation. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 229.
- (2015) The impact of chain length and flexibility in the interaction between sulfated alginates and HGF and FGF-2. Biomacromolecules. vol. 16 (11).
- (2015) Energy landscape of alginate-epimerase interactions assessed by optical tweezers and atomic force microscopy. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e014237 (10).
- (2015) RGD-peptide modified alginate by a chemoenzymatic strategy for tissue engineering applications. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. vol. 103 (3).
- (2014) Heparin-Like Properties of Sulfated Alginates with Defined Sequences and Sulfation Degrees. Biomacromolecules. vol. 15 (7).
- (2014) Structural and functional characterization of the R-modules in alginate C-5 epimerases AlgE4 and AlgE6 from Azotobacter vinelandii. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 289 (45).
- (2014) Lyase-catalyzed degradation of alginate in the gelled state: Effect ofgelling ions and lyase specificity. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 110.
- (2013) Analysis of G-Block Distributions and Their Impact on Gel Properties of in Vitro Epimerized Mannuronan. Biomacromolecules. vol. 14 (10).
- (2013) Alginates induce legumain activity in RAW 264.7 cells and accelerate autoactivation of prolegumain. Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre. vol. 2.
- (2013) On the Initial Binding of Alginate by Calcium Ions. The Tilted Egg-Box Hypothesis. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 117 (24).