Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Crossing Boundaries with Reading: Telling Stories About Libraries, Literacies, and Learning. New Review of Children's Literature and Librarianship. vol. 22 (1).
- (2016) Judging Books by their Covers: Australian Children's Classics in the Twenty-First Century. Bookbird: A Journal of International Children's Literature. vol. 54 (3).
- (2015) Brought to Book: Exploring Informational Books about Books for Children. Interjuli: Internationale Kinder- und Jugendliteraturforschung.
- (2015) Productive Anxieties: Lostness in The Arrival and Requiem for a Beast. Papers: Explorations into Children's Literature. vol. 23 (1).
- (2009) Shakespeare in Children's Literature: Gender and Cultural Capital. Routledge. 2009. ISBN 9780203889244.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Art, Adaptation, and the Antipodean in Shaun Tan’s The Lost Thing. More Words about Pictures: Current Research on Picturebooks and Visual/Verbal Texts for Young People.
- (2017) The Guys Are the Prize: Adolescent Fiction, Masculinity, and the Political Unconscious of Australian Book Awards. Prizing Children's Literature: The Cultural Politics of Children's Book Awards.
- (2017) Visions and Values: The Children's Book Council of Australia's Prizing of Picture Books in the Twenty-First Century. Canon Constitution and Canon Change in Children’s Literature.
- (2016) "Watch your language, Andy," said Terry. "There might be children reading"; or, Early Readers the Australian Way. The Early Reader in Children's Literature and Culture: Theorizing Books for Beginning Readers.
- (2014) Touching Texts: Adaptations of Australian Picture Books for Tablets. Picture Books and Beyond.
- (2013) Reading: From Turning the Page to Touching the Screen. (Re)imagining the World: Children's Literature's Response to Changing Times.