Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Forearm blood flow regulation following maximal strength training-induced improvements in work efficiency. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5S).
- (2017) Blood flow regulation and oxygen uptake during high intensity forearm exercise. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 122 (4).
- (2017) Validity of forearm oxygen uptake during handgrip exercise : assessment by ultrasonography and venous blood gas. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5S).
- (2017) The effect of age on the VO2max response to high-intensity interval training. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (1).
- (2017) Functional Performance With Age: The Role of Long-Term Strength Training. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. vol. 40.
- (2017) Blood flow regulation and oxygen uptake during high intensity forearm exercise. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5S).
- (2017) Impact of maximal strength training on work efficiency and muscle fiber type in the elderly: Implications for physical function and fall prevention. Experimental Gerontology. vol. 91.
- (2016) The effect of physical activity on passive leg movement-induced vasodilation with age. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (8).
- (2016) Increased blood lactate level deteriorates running economy in World class endurance athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 30 (5).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health and neuromuscular function among amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2016) Maximal strength training as a physical rehabilitation for patients with substance use disorder; a randomized controlled trial. BMC sports science, medicine and rehabilitation. vol. 8 (7).
- (2016) Lifelong strength training mitigates the age-related decline in efferent drive. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 121 (2).
- (2015) Impaired aerobic endurance and muscular strength in substance use disorder patients: implications for health and premature death. Medicine (Baltimore, Md.). vol. 94 (44:e1014).
- (2015) Strength training-induced responses in older adults: attenuation of descending neural drive with age. Age. vol. 37 (3).
- (2014) High-intensity interval training in patients with substance use disorder. BioMed Research International. vol. 2014.
- (2014) Comparison of thoracic bioimpedance with acetylene uptake for measuring cardiac output. International Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 35 (11).
- (2014) Exercise-training-induced changes in metabolic capacity with age: the role of central cardiovascular plasticity. Age. vol. 36 (2).
- (2012) Ageing And Strength Reduction; Inactivity Or Ageing?. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Stroke Volume Does not Plateau in Female Endurance Athletes. International Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 33 (9).
- (2011) Concurrent strength and endurance training improves physical capacity in patients with peripheral arterial disease. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 21 (6).