Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) Demographic buffering of life histories? Implications of the choice of measurement scale. Ecology.
- (2015) Age-specific survival and annual variation in survival of female chamois differ between populations. Oecologia. vol. 179 (4).
- (2015) Climatic conditions cause complex patterns of covariation between demographic traits in a long-lived raptor. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 84 (3).
- (2015) Endoparasite infection has both short- and long-term negative effects on reproductive success of female house sparrows, as revealed by faecal parasitic egg counts. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) An integrated population model for a long-lived ungulate: more efficient data use with Bayesian methods. Oikos. vol. 124 (6).
- (2015) On being the right size: Increased body size is associated with reduced telomere length under natural conditions. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 282 (1820).
- (2015) Is basal metabolic rate associated with recruit production and survival in free-living house sparrows?. Functional Ecology.
- (2015) The concept of fitness in fluctuating environments. Trends in Ecology & Evolution. vol. 30 (5).
- (2014) Effects of population characteristics and structure on estimates of effective population size in a house sparrow metapopulation. Molecular Ecology. vol. 23 (11).
- (2014) Estimating phenotypic selection in age-structured populations by removing transient fluctuations. Evolution. vol. 68 (9).
- (2014) Evolutionary consequences of nonselective harvesting in density-dependent populations. American Naturalist. vol. 184 (6).
- (2014) Evolution in fluctuating environments: Decomposing selection into additive components of the robertson-price equation. Evolution. vol. 68 (3).
- (2014) Population properties affect inbreeding avoidance in moose. Biology Letters. vol. 10 (12).
- (2014) Moose body mass variation revisited: Disentangling effects of environmental conditions and genetics. Oecologia. vol. 174 (2).
- (2014) Lower survival probability of house sparrows severely infected by the gapeworm parasite. Journal of Avian Biology. vol. 45 (4).
- (2013) A Quantitative Genetic Model of r- and K-Selection in a Fluctuating Population. American Naturalist. vol. 181 (6).
- (2013) Estimating the effect of temporally autocorrelated environments on the demography of density-independent age-structured populations. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 4 (6).
- (2013) Effects of inbreeding on fitness-related traits in a small isolated moose population. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 3 (12).
- (2013) Climate Events Synchronize the Dynamics of a Resident Vertebrate Community in the High Arctic. Science. vol. 339 (6117).
- (2013) Temporal and spatial variation in prevalence of the parasite Syngamus trachea in a metapopulation of House Sparrows (Passer domesticus). Parasitology. vol. 140 (10).