Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Alginate microbeads are coagulation compatible, while alginate microcapsules activate coagulation secondary to complement or directly through FXII. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 58.
- (2017) In Vitro and In Vivo Biocompatibility Evaluation of Polyallylamine and Macromolecular Heparin Conjugates Modified Alginate Microbeads. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (11695).
- (2017) Iron oxide nanoparticles induce cytokine secretion in a complement-dependent manner in a human whole blood model. International Journal of Nanomedicine. vol. 12.
- (2016) Sulfated alginate microspheres associate with factor H and dampen the inflammatory cytokine response. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 42.
- (2016) Producing ultrapure wood cellulose nanofibrils and evaluating the cytotoxicity using human skin cells. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 150.
- (2016) Alginate microsphere compositions dictate different mechanisms of complement activation with consequences for cytokine release and leukocyte activation. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 229.
- (2015) Reconstituted high-density lipoprotein attenuates cholesterol crystal-induced inflammatory responses by reducing complement activation. Journal of Immunology. vol. 195 (1).
- (2015) RGD-peptide modified alginate by a chemoenzymatic strategy for tissue engineering applications. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. vol. 103 (3).
- (2014) Advances in biocompatibility and physico-chemical characterization of microspheres for cell encapsulation. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. vol. 67-68.
- (2013) Acute hypoxia impacts similarly on encapsulated and non-encapsulated human pancreatic islets. Diabetologia. vol. 56.
- (2013) Alginate Microencapsulation of Human Islets Does Not Increase Susceptibility to Acute Hypoxia. Experimental Diabetes Research. vol. 2013.
- (2013) The induction of cytokines by polycation containing microspheres by a complement dependent mechanism. Biomaterials. vol. 34 (3).
- (2013) Biocompatibility and Biotolerability Assessment of Microspheres Using a Whole Blood Model. Micro and Nanosystems. vol. 5 (3).
- (2012) Poly-cation containing alginate microcapsules induce cytokines by a complement-dependent mechanism. Immunobiology. vol. 217 (11).
- (2012) Microencapsulation of small intestinal neuroendocrine neoplasm cells for tumor model studies. Cancer Science. vol. 103 (7).
- (2011) Alginate microbeads are complement compatible, in contrast to polycation containing microcapsules, as revealed in a human whole blood model. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 7 (6).
- (2006) Cell-compatible covalently reinforced beads obtained from a chemoenzymatically engineered alginate. Biomaterials. vol. 27.
- (2003) Improvement of the biocompatibility of alginate/poly-L-lysine/alginate microcapsules by the use of epimerized alginate as a coating. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. vol. 64 (3).
- (2003) Evaluation of different types of alginate microcapsules as bioreactors for producing endostatin. Cell Transplantation. vol. 12.
- (2002) Microencapsulation of cells producing therapeutic proteins: Optimizing cell growth and secretion. Cell Transplantation. vol. 11.