Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Gross and fine motor function in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2016) Walking on a compliant surface does not enhance kinematic gait asymmetries after unilateral total knee arthroplasty. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. vol. 24 (8).
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2016) TauG-guidance of dynamic balance control during gait initiation in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Clinical Biomechanics. vol. 37.
- (2016) Mechanisms controlling human head stabilization during random rotational perturbations in the horizontal plane revisited. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (10).
- (2016) Altered postural control strategies in quiet standing more than 20 years after rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament. Gait & Posture. vol. 46.
- (2015) Frame-difference analysis of video-recorded laser-beam projections. Manual Therapy. vol. 20 (6).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2015) Comparison of postural control in participants with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia syndrome. Physiotherapy.
- (2015) Postural sway in single-limb and bilateral quiet standing after unilateral total knee arthroplasty. Gait & Posture. vol. 41 (3).
- (2015) Anterior cruciate ligament injury about 20 years post-treatment: A kinematic analysis of one-leg hop. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 25 (6).
- (2015) Physical fitness, self-perception and physical activity in children with different motor competence. European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Peak Knee Flexion Angles During Stair Descent in TKA Patients. The Journal of Arthroplasty. vol. 29 (4).
- (2014) Compensatory strategies for muscle weakness during stair ascent in subjects with total knee arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty. vol. 29 (7).
- (2014) The Second Physical Therapy Summit on Global Health: developing an action plan to promote health in daily practice and reduce the burden of non-communicable diseases. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. vol. 30 (4).
- (2014) Fysioterapi ved kneartrose: En observasjonell studie av epikriser. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 81 (9).
- (2014) Postural control is not systematically related to reading skills: Implications for the assessment of balance as a risk factor for developmental dyslexia. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2014) Individual differences in timing of discrete and continuous movements: a dimensional approach. Psychological Research. vol. 78 (2).
- (2014) Anterior cruciate ligament injury after more than 20 years: II. Concentric and eccentric knee muscle strength. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 24 (6).
- (2013) Individual Differences in Motor Timing and Its Relation to Cognitive and Fine Motor Skills. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).