Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- TPD 4120 Produkdesign 4, Form and Function
- TPD 4155 Produktdesign 7, Industriprosjekt
- TPD 4165 Produktdesign 8, Strategisk Design
- TPD 4505 Produkdesign 9 Fordypningsemne Designmetodikk og Strategisk Design
- TPD 4500 Produktdesign 9 Fordypningsprosjekt Designmetodikk og Strategisk Design
- Masteroppgaver i Designmetodikk og Strategisk Design
Use of Product Representation Tools in the Design Process
Practice-based Design Thinking for Form Development and Detailing - 1 PhD
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2015) Meaning making in the intersection between sketches and 3D mock-up. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 3 (80-03).
- (2015) The use and value of different co-creation and tools in the design process. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 3 (80-03).
- (2015) A comparative study on the role of models and prototypes in human-centered design versus design-driven innovation approaches. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 11 (80-11).
- (2015) Experiencing shared and individual ownership of products and services. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 3.
- (2015) Applying Design Reasoning and Semantic Debate in Meaning and Identity Creation. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 3.
- (2015) Processes, methods and knowledge creation in jewellery design practice. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. vol. 34.
- (2014) Classifying physical models and prototypes in the design process: A study on the economical and usability impact of adopting models and prototypes in the design process. Proceedings of the ... International Design Conference. vol. 2014-January.
- (2014) TOWARD PROSPECTIVE REASONING IN DESIGN: AN ESSAY ON RELATIONSHIPS AMONG DESIGNERS’ REASONING, BUSINESS STRATEGIES, AND INNOVATION. Travail humain (Paris). vol. 77 (1).
- (2014) Positioning Industrial Design Education within Higher Education: How to face increasingly challenging market forces?. UNIPED. vol. 37 (2).
- (2013) Human-Centred Design Workshops in Collaborative Strategic Design Projects; An Educational and Professional Comparison. Design and Technology Education: An International Journal. vol. 18 (1).
- (2012) Teaching strategic and systems design to facilitate collaboration and learning. FORMakademisk. vol. 5 (1).
- (2012) Innovation and design approaches within prospective ergonomics. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 41.
- (2011) A Culturally Driven Approach for the Development of Innovative User Interface Design Concepts. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6769.
- (2011) An ergonomic case study on the interior customisation of Fast Response Cars (FRCs) based on vehicle adaptation. International Journal of Vehicle Design. vol. 55 (2/3/4).
- (2011) Using design education to survive in the 'corporate world' of higher learning and research. Journal of Design Research. vol. 9 (2).
- (2010) THE SIGNIFICANCE OF FORM ELEMENTS: A STUDY OF REPRESENTATIONAL CONTENT OF DESIGN SKETCHES. International Journal of Design and Innovation Research. vol. 5 (3).
- (2010) Moving Towards an All-Encompassing Universal Design Approach in ICT. Journal of Usability Studies. vol. 5 (4).
- (2009) Editorial:Special Issue on Transformations in Industrial Design: Emerging Trends, Approaches and Challenges. International Journal of Product Development. vol. Volume 9 - Issue 4 -.
- (2009) Providing students with a head start through mentorship and systems thinking within a vertical design studio environment. International Journal of Product Development. vol. 9 (4).
- (2008) Developing a win-win mentorship-scholarship, higher education model for design through collaborative learning. UNIPED (Tromsø). vol. 31 (3).