Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Quality
- Industry 4.0 and Learning Organization
- Digital Oil Field, Petroleum Production Optimization, Lean Offshore
- Multiphase Flow Simulation & Metering, SCADA Systems
- Metal Production and Process Metallurgy, Process Chemistry, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Business Development
- 2012-2016 Business Development Manager, Production Optimization, Weatherford
- 2004-2012 Researcher, SINTEF Materials & Chemistry, Flow Technology Team
- 2000-2004 NTNU Institute of Energy and Process Technology
- 1998-2000 TU-Graz Department of Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics, Austria
- 1994-1998 Industrial Heating Systems Engineering & Manufacturing Company, Iran
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Computational Fluid Turbulence, NTNU, 2004
- MSc, Mechanical Engineering, Thermo-Fluid Dynamics, TMU, Tehran, Iran, 1995
- BSc, Mechanical Engineering, Machine Design, IUST, Tehran, Iran, 1993
- Quasi-3D Modelling of Two-Phase Slug Flow in Pipes The Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows Vol 6 Nr 1 2014
- Simulation of Flow Regime Transitions in Vertical Pipe Flow ICMF2013, Jeju, Korea, May 26-31, 2013
- Two Phase Flow Prediction of Fluid Displacement Operations ICMF2013, Jeju, Korea, May 26-31, 2013
- LedaFlow Multidimensional Modeling of Two-Phase Slug Flow in Pipes AIChE/SPE Joint Workshop on Flow Assurance; 26-28 Sept. 2011, Houston, TX, USA
- Multi-dimensional Modelling of Stratified Wavy Three-phase Flows Publisering: Rio Pipeline Conference 20-22 Sept 2011, Rio de Ganeiro, Brazil
- LedaFlow-Q3D: A Transient Tool for Simulation of Multiphase Flows in Straight and Curved Pipes CFD2011 Conference; 21-23 June 2011, Trondheim, Norway
- Analytical Prediction of Oil Spill From Grounded Cargo Tankers Publisering: ASME 2008 27th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering Volume 2: Structures, Safety and Reliability Estoril, Portugal, June 15–20, 2008 Co-author(s): Mohammad Taghi Tavakoli, Jo̸rgen Amdahl, Bernt J. Leira
- CFD Modeling of a Reactive Gas Stirred Three Phase Silicon Reactor 6th International Conference on CFD in Oil & Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries, SINTEF/NTNU, Trondheim, 10-12 June 2008
- A Reactor Model for Ladle-Refining of Silicon Metal Publisering: 6th International Conference on CFD in Oil & Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries, SINTEF/NTNU, Trondheim, 10-12 June 2008 Grad: Co-author(s): Stein Tore Johansen, Sean Gaal, Birger Andresen (FESIL)
- Modelling Multiphase Metallurgical Reactor for Refining of Silicon Melt Publisering: 8th international conference on Gas-Liquid and Gas-Liquid-solid Reactor Engineering (GLS-8), New Delhi, India, 16-19th December, 2007
- Tapping of Stratified Liquids from Packed Beds Publisering: 5th international conference on CFD in the process industries, CSIRO, Melbourne, Australia, 13 – 15 December, 2006. Co-author(s): Stein tore Johansen
- Wall Boundary Conditions for Rough Walls Publisering: Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics (PCFD), Volume 7 – Nos. 2/3/4, 230-236, 2007 Co-author(s): Stein Tore Johansen
- Guest Editor, CFD Applications in Metallurgiacal and Process Industries Special issue PCFD Journal, Volume 7 – Nos. 2/3/4, 2007
- Structure of Turbulence in a Rod-Roughened Channel Publisering: International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 27(1), 65-79, 2006 Co-author(s): Helge I. Andersson
- Roughness Effects on Turbulent Channel Flow Publisering: Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics (PCFD), Volume 6 – Nos. 1/2/3, 1-22, 2006. Co-author(s): Helge I. Andersson
- Reynolds Number Effects in the Outer Layer of a Rough Wall Channel Flow Physics of Fluids, 17, pp. 065101-16, 2005 Co-author(s): O.M. Bakken, P.-Å Krogstad, H. I. Andersson
- An Experimental and Numerical Study of Channel Flow with Rough Walls Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 530, 327-353, 2005 Co-author(s): Per-Åge Krogstad, Helge I. Andersson, Ole M. Bakken
- DNS of Turbulent Flow in a Rod-Roughened Channel Publisering: International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 25(3), 373-383, 2004 Co-author(s): Helge andersson, Michael Manhart
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2014) Quasi-3D modelling of two-phase slug flow in pipes. Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows. vol. 6 (1).
- (2006) Roughness effects in turbulent channel flow. Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, An International Journal. vol. 6 (1-3).
- (2006) The structure of turbulence in a rod-roughened channel. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. vol. 27 (1).
- (2005) Reynolds number effects in the outer layer of the turbulent flow in a channel with rough walls. Physics of fluids. vol. 17.
- (2005) An experimental and numerical study of channel flow with rough walls. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 530.
- (2004) DNS of turbulent flow in a rod-roughened channel. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. vol. 25.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2008) Analytical Predictions of Oil Spill from Grounded Cargo Tankers. 27th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, 2008, Portugal.
- (2008) A Phenomenological Reaction Model for Flash and TGA Pyrolysis of Coal. 2008. ISBN 9788214043273. SINTEF Rapport.
- (2008) Mass Transfer Models for Reactions in Oxidative Ladle Refining of Silicon Melt. 2008. ISBN 9788214043266. SINTEF Rapport.
- (2008) Numerical Simulation of Pyrolysis in Single Coal Particle. 2008. ISBN 9788214043280. SINTEF Rapport.
- (2004) Numerical investigation of turbulent flow in a channel with rough walls. 2004. ISBN 82-471-6525-2.